'Bribe to Subscribe' Contest
Hey, New Wave Pools is bribing you to subscribe to our E-newsletter! How? We will be drawing the name of one E-newsletter subscriber. The subscriber that is drawn will win a complimentary pool opening and closing for LIFE! And, as an E-newsletter subscriber you will also be the first to know about other promotions and information offered by New Wave Pools! Need more details?
1. Entrant must be a resident of Niagara region with a residential swimming pool.
2. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe.
3. Entrant must provide a valid email address to be eligible to claim prize(s)
4. A single entry is allowed per email address.
5. All entries must include all information outlined in the E-news subscription form. Contest closes on Monday, September 2, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
6. No purchase necessary.
1. To enter simply subscribe to the New Wave Pools E-Newsletter using this subscription form – http://eepurl.com/zNNI5
1. Prize consists of a lifetime (defined as the duration the swimming pool is owned) of pool opening and closings. Chemicals not included.
2. Additional prizes may be made available over the duration of the contest.
1. New Wave Pools acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winner by email within five (5) business days after the winner has been selected. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the random selection, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by New Wave Pools. The winner authorizes New Wave Pools to publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence in connection with the New Wave Pools W-Newsletter, accepts the Prize as offered and releases New Wave Pools from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as outlined in these Rules, New Wave Pools shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and randomly select an alternate potential winner and New Wave Pools shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
2. The winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday September 3, 2013 via live draw at the retail store location. Chances of winning are based on the number of total eligible entries received. Winner must correctly answer a skill testing question before the prize can be awarded.
1. All entries become the property of New Wave Pools. By entering this Contest you have given your consent for New Wave Pools to add your information to the E-Newsletter distribution list. Entrants are able to unsubscribe from New Wave Pools E-Newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found in each issue. By unsubscribing to the New Wave Pools E-Newsletter, entrant will be disqualified from future contests. The collection, use and disclosure of entrants’ personal information is carried out in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.F.31. New Wave Pools will not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information of entrants with third parties, other than to third parties engaged by them to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.
1. This giveaway promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or any other third party website.
2. New Wave Pools assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. New Wave Pools is not responsible for any typographical, production or distribution errors that may occur during the Contest or in any Contest material. New Wave Pools does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of New Wave Pools, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, New Wave Pools reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. New Wave Pools reserve its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. New Wave Pools reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made New Wave Pools reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. New Wave Pools shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination hereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
3. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold and is not convertible to cash.
4. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of New Wave Pools with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
5. This Contest is subject to the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada as may be applicable.
6. By entering this Contest you acknowledge these rules and agree to abide by them.